Clippard has the broadest product line in the miniature and sub-miniature pneumatic product market with special application to the Bio-Medical industry. Founded by W. L. Clippard, Jr. in 1941, the company started out in manufacturing electronic test equipment. In the 1950’s, Mr. Clippard recognised a need for miniature pneumatic devices in manufacturing and began to produce a small line of component products. The appeal of these products was such that, by the late 1960’s, Clippard Instrument Laboratory was strictly a pneumatic manufacturer. The company has continued to have steady growth through the years with introductions of new and innovative products.
Well known are Clippard, for the original design & manufacture of the famous “Mouse Valve.”
Note: That all products are now available in both Metric & Imperial thread forms.
CLIPPARD HAS ALSO PIONEERED THESE INNOVATIONS
The Modular Valve Series
The Mouse Valve Series
The Stainless Steel Rolled-Construction Cylinder
The Electronic Manifold Card.